Indianapolis Patio Covers
Do you need a adjustable deck pergola or Sunsetter awning to give you an oasis of shade in your backyard?
Are you looking for a Sunsetter awning in Indianapolis
American Louvered Roof Systems has a better alternative to patio cover and adjustable deck pergola shades.
Don’t settle for a adjustable deck pergola or any other Sunsetter awning, deck awning or patio cover to shade your patio or deck.
We have our own Design and Manufacturing process in which we spent 2 years with a group of Mechanical Engineers and the premier Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturers in the United States developing the only 100% Extruded Aluminium Louvered Roof Patio Cover in the world!
Click on the Tabs below to learn more about our patio covers
- Patio Cover Parts
- Color Options
- Patio Cover Benefits
- Hurricane & Snowload Rated
- About our Patio Covers
This is our Louver. It is what provides the shade for a patio cover. This is also the adjustable portion of the patio cover.
This Louver is made from extruded aluminum and is extremely strong and durable.
This is a Rafter. A rafter is what holds a louver in place and is also what controls the movement of the louvers.
Within the rafter is a separate hollow channel that can be used for running cables and wiring, as well as areas for future customization such as speakers or LED lighting.
The Aluminum Beam
Designed specifically for use with our louvered roofs and aluminum post, these beams are easily cut for any type of customization.
The Aluminum Post
Our aluminum post is configurable to almost any style. Choose from a fluted, flat or column design, complete with matching trim.
The Vinyl Post
These vinyl can be used as an alternative to using our aluminum post. Available in 4 different styles all complete with trim, there is a post for every home design.
3 Stocked Standard Colors
200+ Available Custom Colors
*custom colors require additional cost
American Louvered Roof Systems WeatherMaster Patio & Deck Covers
- Are manufactured in the “good ole’ USA”
- Utilizes 100% Extruded Aluminum
- Extruded Aluminum is much stronger than Roll Formed Aluminum.
- Completely designed with Extruded Aluminum parts.
- Are manufactured and designed to withstand high winds, rain, hail, snow, sleet & the hot scorching sun.
We are the only Louvered Roof System completely designed with Extruded Aluminum
- Our Louvers, Rafters, Louvered Brackets and complete mounting systems are all 100% Extruded Aluminum.
- Extruded Aluminum Louvers are approximately 500% stronger
- Can handle hail and mother nature without damage
- Our entire roof is Electrostatically Powdercoated
Our Master Dealers will be happy to design a custom Patio or Deck Cover for your home, of course with NO OBLIGATION. Because our Roofing Systems are 100 % Powdercoated Aluminum, there literally is no maintenance to be performed but a simple cleaning with soap and water occasionally.
Miami-Dade Building Code Compliance APPROVED
Louvered Roofs by American Louvered Roof Systems have been subjected to extreme hurricane simulated wind test (up to 146 miles per hour, i.e. a Category Four Hurricane), water resistance test and air pressure test, by a licensed and registered testing facility in Miami, Florida that is approved in the State of Florida. American Louvered Roof Systems has Engineering specifications for most States and are available to purchase with a wet stamp generic copy.
These hurricane wind approvals are referred to as NOA’s (Notice of Acceptance) and are offered by the Miami-Dade Building Department to approve a product which conforms to the building codes in high velocity hurricane zones “HVHZ” in the states of Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas and any of the Caribbean islands.
Since Miami-Dade building codes are the most strict and rigorous in the country, all of the United States and most of the Caribbean islands such as Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Turks-n-Caicos, Virgin Islands, Bermuda and Barbados to name a few, accept and/or require Miami-Dade approved engineering specifications.
We also have high snow load Michigan engineering that goes to 80lbs psf (about 3′ of snow depending on moister content)We have wet stamp engineering plans for most of the U.S., available for $30 per set plus shipping. To our knowledge and in-depth research, American Louvered Roof Systems is the only louvered roof product in the World to have these specifications.
WeatherMaster™ Patio Cover Louvered Roof System
Take a look at owning a new Louvered Patio Cover and see how it can benefit you. Beautify your home with a Patio Roof or Deck Cover that can be opened to allow 98% of the full sun, or adjust it to your desired level of shade, or close it to enjoy your deck or patio on a rainy day.
WeatherMaster™ Patio Cover Benefits
- Lowers patio and deck temperatures by 15-20 degrees
- Controls the amount of sun, shade or light into your home
- Cuts annoying glare through large glass windows or sliding doors
- 15-30% savings on your homes utility cost
- Helps protect interior furniture and carpet from sun fade
- Protects your patio and deck furniture
- Remote controlled motorized operation is standard
- Protects windows and door jams
- Easily install outdoor ceiling fans or lighting
- Add value to your home and aesthetic appeal
- Allows for cooling through ventilation of air flow
- Protects you against all elements of Mother Nature
- Creates a beautiful backyard oasis of shade
- It is also 98% waterproof!